Accounts Office Assistant
AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an accounts office assistant to join our vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading-edge company who design, manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems with a customer base that extends across the globe.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Greet customers and visitors, answering telephone and directing calls appropriately with a professional and courteous manner
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the accounts and management team
- Maintain clocking system, producing reports for input to payroll and ensure job sheets are correctly captured.
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for management team
- Input data onto sage accounts system
- Maintain ISO systems and documentation and take on role of ISO Systems Co-Ordinator
- Maintain employee documentation such as training, expenses etc.
- Develop marketing material and enhance social media presence
- Provide general office duties
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a busy office environment
- Five GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Ability to manage workload on a day to day basis and work independently using their own initiative with minimum supervision as and when required as well as ability to work as part of a team
- Experience using sage50 accounts
In return we can offer:
- Attractive salary which will be negotiable depending on experience
- Company pension and private healthcare
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work as part of a growing company
- Please forward your CV via the apply button below.
- Closing date 30th July 2022