3rd & 4th Year Apprentice Electricians (Ref AE/2111/01)
As part of our continued growth, AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit 3rd & 4th year Apprentice Electricians to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who design, manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Assist with installation & testing of electrical control systems to a high standard on a wide range of plant & equipment in industrial environments such as Quarry Plant, Food Processing Plants, and Water & Waste Water Treatment Works
- Assist with maintenance and fault-finding services on electrical control systems
- Assist with control panel modifications to electrical control systems on client sites
- Currently in 3rd or 4th year of Electrical Apprenticeship
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Willing to travel throughout UK , Ireland and abroad as and when required
- Experience of working in our industries – Sand & Quarry, Recycling, Food Processing, Animal Feeds, Renewables, Refrigeration and Water & Waste Water Treatment Works
- Experience of control panels
In return we can offer:
- Attractive salary. Negotiable depending on experience.
- Company pension
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of industries