Electrical Commissioning Engineer
AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Service and Commissioning Engineer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Commission electrical control systems on a wide range of plant and equipment ensuring that all components of the system are installed, tested and operate according to the requirements of the project.
- Carry out maintenance and fault finding services to a wide range of electrical control systems on new and existing client sites.
- Provide technical support and assistance to clients and provide solutions to problems that arise.
- Facilitate electrical breakdown / callout responses out of hours on a rotational basis.
- Educated to HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude
- Good IT skills
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Willing to travel throughout UK , Ireland and abroad as and when required
- Ability to manage workload on a day to day basis and work independently using their own initiative with minimum supervision
- Experience of PLC’s, HMI’s and Variable Speed Drives
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to monitor and modify PLC and HMI software, preferably with Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi.
- Qualified to 18th Edition IEE wiring regulations
- C&G 2391 or 2394/5
In return we can offer:
- Attractive salary. Negotiable depending on experience.
- Company van and telephone
- Access to company pensions scheme
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of industries
Please use the button below, or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, feel free to call us on 028 3752 4508 for further information.