Electrical Design Engineer
AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who design, manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Design electrical control systems for a range of industries including Sand & Quarry, Recycling, Food, Renewables, Animal Feeds, Refrigeration and Water & Waste Water. This will include producing electrical schematics, block cable diagrams and BOM’s.
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and provide solutions to their problems.
- Work on own initiative and as part of team to complete project on time, and to a high standard.
- Assist with other departments such as production, site installation, sales, and technical support as and when required.
- Educated to HNC or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar design or project management role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude
- Good IT skills
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Experience of a range of PLC’s, HMI’s and Variable Speed Drives
- Experience with Eplan electrical schematic software
- Experience with the development of PLC and HMI software, preferably with Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi.
- 2-3 years project management experience
- Good understanding of electrical standards
In return we can offer:
- Attractive salary. Negotiable depending on experience.
- Access to company pensions scheme
- Private medical insurance (after 12 months)
- Service rewards
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of industries
Please call our office and speak to Phil (028 37 524508) or> Upload Your CV