Electrical Production Manager
As part of our continued growth, AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Production Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who design, manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Lead our highly competent workshop team and manage a busy production schedule to ensure that orders are delivered on time, on budget and built to the highest of standards.
- Liaise with customers. Understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Interpret and understand the requirements of customer specifications and produce accurate and detailed electrical drawings.
- Review electrical schematics prior to being issued for production.
- Ensure compliance with destination countries standards and requirements.
- Provide technical guidance for various projects/customers.
- Manage stock and availability of resources.
- Grow and develop our workshop team to ensure that they are reaching their full potential.
- Maintaining all necessary documentation and providing regular reports to senior management.
- Educated to HNC or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar design/management role.
- Experience of a range of PLC’s, HMI’s and Variable Speed Drives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Willing to travel throughout UK , Ireland and abroad on occasion
- Current valid driving licence
- Experience with Eplan electrical schematic software
- Experience with the development of PLC and HMI software, preferably with Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi.
- Background knowledge of control systems for the following industries: Sand & Quarry, Recycling, Food, Renewables, Animal Feeds, Refrigeration and Water & Waste Water
In return we can offer:
- Attractive salary. Negotiable depending on experience.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of industries
- Opportunity to become a key member in a growing team and company
- Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th January 2020