As part of our continued growth, AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an Installation Electrician to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who design, manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Install & test electrical control systems to a high standard on a wide range of plant & equipment in industrial environments such as Quarry Plant, Food Processing Plants, and Water & Waste Water Treatment Works
- Carry out maintenance and fault-finding services on electrical control systems
- Carry out control panel modifications to electrical control systems on client sites
- Time served electrician / electrical engineer qualified to 17th edition IEE wiring regulations with minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Willing to undertake an element of travel as and when required
- Ability to manage workload on a day to day basis and work independently using their own initiative with minimum supervision as and when required
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics
- 18th Edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience of PLC’s, HMI’s and Variable Speed Drives
- C&G 2391 or 2394/5
In return we can offer:
- Attractive salary. Negotiable depending on experience.
- Company pension
- Private medical
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of industries
Please call our office and speak to Phil (028 37 524508) or> Upload Your CV